Your digital presence should adapt to the rapidly changing ways Internet users search and browse the web. Deciding whether or not your business’s website needs a reboot to keep up with the times requires an evaluation of your company’s individual goals. Consider the following:
- Is the design and content on your site up-to-date and representative of your company’s brand?
- Is your site mobile-friendly?
- Has the volume of web traffic to your site been lacking, or do you need help using search engine optimization (SEO) to make your company more visible to potential customers?
- Are you having trouble keeping up with competitors?
- Does your site incorporate your social media accounts and give customers and clients ways to share content?
- Are elements of your site difficult to navigate, not user-friendly, organized in a way that’s unappealing to the eye, or simply broken?
Starting with a consultation and deciding where your company’s greatest needs lie, Anderson Technologies will work with you to bring your vision to life.